Pocono Whitewater is a family-run whitewater rafting outfitter in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Every summer, our diverse staff of 150+ river guides come together to work and play in the Lehigh Gorge Sate Park. If you love being outside and working with other outgoing people, join our team today to learn a new sport, meet new friends, and experience a summer you will never forget.
Pocono Whitewater River Guides are responsible for:
- Guiding guests down various sections of the Lehigh River
- Preparing guests with equipment in the morning, answering questions, and chatting with guests on the bus ride to the river.
- Minimizing risk while creating a fun environment by interacting with guests and leading them through class II and III whitewater rapids
- Offering excellent customer service by communicating and working with guests.
Any position with Pocono Whitewater comes with some great bonuses such as free trips for your family, pro-deal discounts on outdoor clothing & equipment, free camping, and staff trips to other rivers. In addition, we offer a $100 bonus upon successful completion of the training program!
Pocono Whitewater is looking for applicants who are 16 or older and meet the following criteria:
- Available to work weekends
- Comfortable in front of large groups of people.
- Enjoy working outside in all weather
- Energetic, outgoing and can offer a great customer experience
- First Aid and CPR certified (If you are not certified we offer certification classes).
Fill out and submit our employee application by clicking here.
Questions? Email or call Sierra at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or 570-732-1999.
No kayaking or whitewater rafting experience required. Free training