Dog Days of Summer
Bring Rocky, Cooper, or Sparky Whitewater Rafting!
(Dogs with other names are also welcome)
The Dog Days of Summer are here! Dogs love water just as much as we do, why keep them at home? Bring your favorite four-legged friend on a Family Style Whitewater Rafting Trip and meet other adventurous dog owners on this memorable trip. Your dog MUST be on a leash when not on the river, comfortable in the water, and well-behaved around strangers. You MUST provide a life jacket for your dog.
Our regular Family Style rates apply for humans, dogs are $9.99. Family Style rafting trips without dogs are also available at other times throughout the day!
Dog Days of Summer Dates
DOG DAYS OF SUMMER INCLUDES
- All necessary rafting equipment
- Life jackets for all humans
- Free parking
- Post-trip bonfire
- Change rooms
- Shuttle service to/from the river
- Professional river guides
- Free riverside BBQ lunch is served daily in our exclusive riverside picnic area from Memorial Day through Labor Day & on weekends in May, September, and October.
Dog Days of Summer Rates
- Child (ages 4 – 12) – $49.99
- Adult – $59.99
- Dogs – $9.99
- One person will raft for FREE when you bring a group 10 rafters, two raft for FREE when you bring 20 rafters, and so on. For details, check out all of our FREE Whitewater Rafting Group Leader Benefits!
WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
- Child (ages 4 – 12) – $59.99
- Adult – $69.99
- Dogs – $9.99
- One person will raft for FREE when you bring a group 10 rafters, two raft FREE when you bring 20 rafters, and so on. For details, check out all of our FREE Whitewater Rafting Group Leader Benefits!
DOG DAYS OF SUMMER RAFTING TRIP NOTES
- You MUST provide a life jacket for your dog(s)
- Your dog MUST be on a leash when not on the river, comfortable in the water, and well-behaved around strangers.
- You are always responsible for your dog – on and off the river.
- Most of our rafts accommodate 4 to 7 humans. If you have less than 4 humans in your group, there is a possibility you will be teamed up with other whitewater rafting guests.
- You will stop for lunch. A free all-you-can-eat riverside BBQ lunch is provided daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day and on weekends in May, September and October.
- Vegetarian lunch options are available. Please call for details.
- If you forget something, pick it up in our rafting retail shop.
- Wear shoes that will not fall off your feet. Bare feet, flip flops, slides, or slippers are NOT permitted.
- Your photo is taken on the river and available for purchase in our store at the end of your day or online at PoconoWhitewaterPhotos.com.