Journey under the stars on this Lehigh River rafting adventure.
A Pocono Whitewater Exclusive Trip
Our Moonlight Rafting Adventures provide a nighttime outdoor experience like no other. Take off at sundown to explore the river under a midsummer moon. Travel down 8 miles of the Lehigh River in Jim Thorpe, PA. A friendly guide will both accompany you in your raft to help you navigate through the moonlit rapids and keep you on course. Fireflies and glow sticks on your raft provide helpful light for your voyage, as well as the moon and stars!
Finally, when you return from your expedition, get cozy by the bonfire, roast some marshmallows, and enjoy a glass or two of wine. Uniquely, it’s the perfect combination of romance and adventure.
Moonlight Rafting is a Pocono Whitewater exclusive whitewater rafting trip. Come explore the night in a whole new way!
Our other Pocono Whitewater Exclusive trips include the Big Day Out and The Expedition.
Need a family adventure? Then our exclusive Pocono Pirate Rafting may be right for you.
Moonlight Rafting Dates
Private Moonlight Rafting adventures are available to groups of 10 or more people, mid-week. Just give us a call at 1-800-WHITEWATER (1-800-944-8392) to arrange your private moonlight whitewater rafting trip.
If these dates do not fit your schedule or you would prefer whitewater rafting during the day, our Dam Release Whitewater Rafting Trip and Family Style Whitewater Rafting Adventure are alternate options.
Moonlight Rafting Rates
- Individual – $104.99 (ages 13 & up)
MOONLIGHT RAFTING RATES INCLUDE
- Rafting under the moon and stars
- In-raft river guide
- Après party (wine & s’mores)
- Post-trip bonfire
- Glow necklaces
- All necessary rafting equipment
- Life jacket
- Full or partial wet suit if needed and water booties for feet
- Free parking
- Change rooms
- Shuttle service to/from the river
RAFTING TRIP NOTES
- Most of our rafts accommodate 4 to 7 people. If you have less than 4 people in your group, there is a possibility you will be teamed up with other whitewater rafting guests.
- If you forget something you can pick it up in our retail shop.
- Wear shoes that will not fall off your feet. Bare feet, flip flops, slides, or slippers are NOT permitted.