Reservationists needed at outdoor recreation company. Primary responsibilities include answering phone calls and taking reservations for guests interested in rafting, biking or playing paintball. Specific duties include:
- Answering phones and taking reservations in a timely, positive and courteous manner.
- Effectively communicating with guests to answer questions and help them choose activities that best suit their needs
- Working effectively with a team in a high volume, fast-paced call environment.
- General filing and other light duties as requested.
Those who apply should be 16 or older and have a professional, energetic, and friendly personality. In addition applicants must:
- Have basic computer skills including the ability to email, navigate websites and type.
- Be comfortable talking on the phone
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be detail oriented
- Be willing to work weekends as well as flexible shift times between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
Fill out an employee application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at 1519 Route 903 Jim Thorpe, PA to join the team today!
Questions? Email or call Sierra at email@example.com or 570-732-1999.