Reservationists needed at outdoor recreation company. Primary responsibilities include answering phone calls and taking reservations for guests interested in rafting, biking or playing paintball. Specific duties include:
- Answering phones and taking reservations in a timely, positive and courteous manner.
- Effectively communicating with guests to answer questions and help them choose activities that best suit their needs
- Working effectively with a team in a high volume, fast-paced call environment.
- General filing and other light duties as requested.
Those who apply should be 16 or older and have a professional, energetic, and friendly personality. In addition applicants must:
- Have basic computer skills including the ability to email, navigate websites and type.
- Be comfortable talking on the phone
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be detail oriented
- Be willing to work weekends as well as flexible shift times between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
Fill out and submit our employee application by clicking here.
Questions? Email or call Sierra at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 570-732-1999.