The Expedition – Inflatable Kayak
August 07, 2020
Explore the Lehigh Gorge State Park in an inflatable kayak!
Come explore 12 miles of the Lehigh River when it is not open to whitewater rafters. You will independently navigate an inflatable kayak.
Our river guides will be with you the entire time providing basic instruction on how to maneuver, surf and navigate the river as well as help you get back in your kayak if and when you swim. You will laugh, get wet, and have an amazing day outdoors!
2020 Lehigh River Expedition Dates
- 10th & 24th
- 7th & 21st
- 4th & 19th
Private Expedition trips are available to groups of 10 or more people, mid-week. Just give us a call at 1-800-WHITEWATER (1-800-944-8392) to arrange your private trip.
2020 Lehigh River Expedition Rates
- Individual – $84.99 (ages 13 and up)
- All necessary kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Free parking
- Post-trip bonfire
- Change rooms
- Shuttle service to/from the river
- Professional river guides
- Lunch (6″ sub, Chex Mix, cookies and a bottle of water)
TRIP NOTES: WARNING: This trip is not for everyone. Participants must:
- Check in at Pocono Whitewater Rafting, Jim Thorpe.
- Be able to swim
- Be in good physical shape and athletic
- Be 13 or older