Big Night Out – Rafting, Biking, Tacos & Beer!
July 31, 2021
Raft, bike, and explore the night. Free tacos & a beer!
Suddenly typical nightlife seems so boring. Your BIG NIGHT OUT will begin with an 8 mile whitewater rafting adventure down the scenic Lehigh River. Enjoy views of 18th century dams, locks and dwellings along the way. At the mid-way point of your rafting trip, you’ll stop to enjoy a free riverside taco dinner. This will fuel you up for the second half of your rafting adventure and the biking portion of your evening!
Following your Pocono Whitewater Rafting trip, we will provide you with a Trek mountain bike to cruise 8 miles of trail as the sun begins to set. As your trip ends, darkness will set in and the glow of your bike lights will lead the way! Don’t worry, our trained guides will be with you each step of the way. After your trip, we will bring you back to our Pocono Whitewater Adventure Center where a roaring bonfire and cold beer will be waiting to welcome you home after your BIG NIGHT OUT!
2021 Big Night Out Dates
- 17th & 31st
Private Big Night Out dates are available to groups of 10 or more people, mid-week. Just give us a call at 1-800-WHITEWATER (1-800-944-8392) to arrange your private trip.
2021 Big Night Out Rates
- Individual – $104.99 (ages 13 and up)
BIG NIGHT OUT RATE INCLUDES
- Sunset whitewater rafting trip
- Riverside taco dinner
- One FREE beer
- Evening rail trail bike ride along the beautiful Lehigh River
- Professional guides
- All necessary whitewater rafting equipment
- Life jacket
- Full or half wetsuit if needed
- Trek bicycle rental
- Bike helmet
- Free parking
- Shuttle service to/from the river and trail
- Post-trip bonfire
BIG NIGHT OUT TRIP NOTES
- Check in at Pocono Whitewater Rafting, Jim Thorpe.
- Each raft will accommodate 4 to 6 people.
- Changing rooms are available.
- You will be able to keep your belongings on the bus.
- If you forget something you can pick it up in our retail shop.
- If you would prefer a similar adventure in the daytime, the Big Day Out is an alternate option.