The Lehigh Explorer
July 26, 2019
A raft and bike multi sport adventure!
Are you looking for a multi sport adventure that doesn’t require getting up so early? Try our NEW trip, The Lehigh Explorer! You can arrive at noon and have plenty of time to explore the Lehigh River by raft and bike. This is a 16 mile adventure. You will begin your day with eight miles of Class I & II whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River. After enjoying a few hours on the river, you’ll switch gears and pedal eight miles on the Lehigh Gap section of the D&L Rail Trail. Along the way, you’ll pass remnants of 18th century locks and canals as you enter in the town of Jim Thorpe. You will finish the day back at our adventure center where a bonfire will welcome you as the newest Lehigh Explorer!
Call 570-325-8430 to book your trip today!
2019 LEHIGH EXPLORER DATES
- 14th & 26th
- 9th & 23rd
- 14th & 28th
Private Lehigh Explorer adventures are available to groups of 10 or more people, mid-week. Just give us a call at 1-800-WHITEWATER (1-800-944-8392) to arrange your private trip.
2019 LEHIGH EXPLORER RATES
- Individual – $94.99 (ages 13 and up)
- Class I, II, and touch of class III whitewater rafting trip
- All necessary rafting equipment
- Rail Trail Bike Ride
- Trek Bike Rental
- Bicycle Helmet
- Free, all you can eat bbq lunch (hot dogs, potato salad, chips, water, lemonade)
- Change rooms
- Free parking
- Trip shuttles
- Professional guides
- Most of our rafts accommodate 4 to 6 people.
- Vegetarian meal options are available, please give us a call for details.
- If you forget something you can pick it up in our retail shop.
- Your photo is taken on the river and available for purchase in our store or online at PoconoWhitewaterPhotos.com.
If you would prefer to participate in just one activity, we also offer biking and whitewater rafting trips. For biking only adventures, visit our Pocono Biking Trail Options Page. For whitewater rafting trips only, please visit PoconoWhitewater.com