Pocono Whitewater is committed to offering you a fun, outdoor, whitewater rafting experience. With this in mind, we are following state and federal COVID guidelines. We ask that all guests and staff adhere to the following COVID mitigation protocols:
- Please adhere to your individual state and local guidelines and recommendations.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any COVID like symptoms we ask that you please give us a call to reschedule your trip.
- We would be happy to move you to a different date for the safety of you, our staff and other guests.
- Masks are no longer required.
- We will continue to follow state and federal guidelines regarding masks. As such, as of 4/19/22 masks are now optional on our buses and/or shuttles.
- Masks are still recommended by the CDC.
- If you feel more comfortable in a mask, please bring your own. We will continue to have masks for sale at the rafting center if needed.