Pocono Whitewater is committed to offering you a fun, outdoor, whitewater rafting experience. With this in mind, we are following all of the guidelines set by our state government. We ask that all guests and staff adhere to the following COVID mitigation protocols:
- Please adhere to your individual state and local guidelines and recommendations.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any COVID like symptoms we ask that you please give us a call to reschedule your trip.
- We would be happy to move you to a different date for the safety of you, our staff and other guests.
- Per CDC Guidelines, masks are required on the bus ride to/from the river, even for vaccinated people.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks. Masks will be available for sale at the rafting center if needed.
- No one will be allowed on the bus without a mask, including Pocono Whitewater staff.
- Masks are also required in buildings for unvaccinated guests.
Cleaning and Washing Stations
- Hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer will be available throughout the rafting center.
- Increased cleaning of common areas will be performed.
Raft Trip Sizes
- Trip sizes will be limited to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Seating has been spaced out in the picnic area and briefing areas.