COVID Reopening Guidelines
We continue to monitor the recommendations from the CDC and follow guidelines that have been set by our local and state government. We realize that the information continues to change and we are committed to this evolving process. We want you to be confident in your adventure with us. It is important to us that we continue to give you as much information as possible so you can focus on making memories with your friends and family. The following are guidelines we currently have in place.
- Please adhere to your individual state and local guidelines and recommendations.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any COVID like systems we ask that you please give us a call and reschedule your trip.
- We would be happy to move you to a different date for the safety of you, our staff and other guests.
Cleaning and Washing Stations
- Hand washing stations will be available throughout the rafting center.
- Increased cleaning of common areas will be performed.
- All equipment for rafting will be sanitized between uses with CDC approved cleaning materials.
- Masks will be required while in buildings at Pocono Whitewater and on the bus ride to/from the river.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks, but if needed, masks will be available for sale at the rafting center.
- No one will be allowed in our buildings or on the bus without a mask, including Pocono Whitewater staff.
- Separate parties will not be combined into one raft.
- The minimum group size to make a reservation is 4 people.
- Your group of 4 or more will have a raft on your own.
- Groups with more than 7 or 8 will be divided into multiple rafts.
Raft Trip Sizes
- Trip sizes will be limited to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Seating has been spaced out in the picnic area and briefing areas.
Transportation To/From the River
- Shuttles to and from the river will be run at ~65% capacity (~30 guests) to allow for social distancing.
- Masks must be worn by guests and staff while on the bus.
- Vehicles will be sanitized between each trip.
Social Distancing – Check in and Retail Shop
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at all contact points inside buildings.
- Social distancing markers are in place to limit the number of people in the check-in and retail areas.
- Individual on-river photos of each raft will be taken and available for sale in our retail shop
- We are suspending group photos in effort to comply with social distancing
- Packages are still available but must be pre-booked at least 24 hours in advance.