Pocono Whitewater is committed to offering you a fun, outdoor, whitewater rafting experience. With this in mind, we are following best practices set by the CDC. We ask that all guests and staff adhere to the following COVID mitigation protocols:
- Please adhere to your individual state and local guidelines and recommendations.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any COVID like symptoms we ask that you please give us a call to reschedule your trip.
- We would be happy to move you to a different date for the safety of you, our staff and other guests.
- Per CDC Guidelines, masks are required on the bus ride to/from the river, even for vaccinated people.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks. Masks will be available for sale at the rafting center if needed.
- No one will be allowed on the bus without a mask, including Pocono Whitewater staff.
- Masks are also requested when inside Pocono Whitewater buildings.
Cleaning and Washing Stations
- Hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer will be available throughout the rafting center.
- Increased cleaning of common areas will be performed.