big night out
Raft, bike, hike and explore the night. Free tacos & a beer!
Suddenly typical nightlife seems so boring. Your BIG NIGHT OUT will begin by exploring an abandoned railroad tunnel with a beautiful view of the Lehigh River. After the tunnel, you will grab a raft and journey 8 miles down the scenic Lehigh River with views of 18th century dams, locks, and dwellings along the way. At the end of your rafting trip, you’ll enjoy a free riverside taco dinner to fuel up for the biking portion of your evening!
Following dinner, we will provide you with a Trek mountain bike to cruise 20 miles of trail as the sun begins to set. As your trip ends, darkness will set in and the glow of your bike lights will lead the way! Don’t worry, our trained guides will be with you each step of the way. After your trip, we will bring you back to our Pocono Whitewater Adventure Center where a roaring bonfire and cold beer will be waiting to welcome you home after your BIG NIGHT OUT!
2018 Big Night Out Dates
Private Big Night Out dates are available to groups of 10 or more people, mid-week. Just give us a call at 1-800-WHITEWATER (1-800-944-8392) to arrange your private trip.
- Each raft will accommodate 4 to 6 people
- Changing rooms are available
- You will be able to keep your belongings on the bus
- If you forget something you can pick it up in our retail shop
- View an example itinerary Big Night Out itinerary here.
If you would prefer a similar adventure in the daytime, the Big Day Out is an alternate option.
2018 Big Night Out Rates
- Individual – $104.99 (ages 13 and up)
- Exploration of an abandoned railroad tunnel
- Sunset whitewater rafting trip
- Riverside taco dinner
- Evening rail-trail bike ride along the beautiful Lehigh River
- Professional guides
- All necessary whitewater rafting equipment
- Life jacket
- Full or half wetsuit if needed
- Trek bicycle rental
- Bike helmet
- Free parking
- Shuttle service to/from the river and trail